Your campus email address is the primary way we will communicate with you, so please check it often.


Tools and Forms

Finalize Financial Aid

Students who receive financial aid (scholarships, grants, loans, work-study) should be sure that everything has been finalized and funding is ready to go prior to arrival on campus. Check the Required Documents tab on ​My Financial Aid ​to be sure that all required documents have a status of "received.​" Questions or need help logging in to My Financial Aid ? Contact the Financial Aid Office (802-440-4325).

Federal Parent PLUS Loans

Parents interested in the federal loan to pay the portion of the student's bill not covered by financial aid, should begin this loan application after June 1. The credit check is only good for 90 days and you may have to reapply if you apply too soon. Learn more about the application, interest rate, and repayment options.

Federal Student Loan Authorization

Only students who received a federal direct student loan as part of their financial aid award are required to complete a Federal Student Loan Authorization. This form instructs Bennington College how to treat your federal education loan funds. Federal student loans are specifically applied to tuition, room or board. If you have other charges on your account (overdue library fees, parking tickets, etc) you must pre-authorize the ability to apply (or not) loan funds to these types of charges.

Student Billing

On or around June 1, fall tuition statements will be mailed (to the student address on file) with important information about health insurance, payment plan options, and deadlines and payment dates. Student bills are accessible online after the first packet is mailed. Questions? Contact the Business Office (802-440-4353).

Work Study

Students who are awarded federal work study (FWS) allotments or international students who have an employment allotment in their aid package should check out Getting a Campus Job if interested in securing on-campus employment.